Spinach Artichoke Dip is an undeniably delicious party dish, and now you can enjoy a vegan version without all the cheese! It only takes a couple of simple steps and ingredients, including our Classic Hummus flavor.
- 1-1.5 cups of chopped artichoke hearts
- 3 cups of chopped spinach
- 2 tubs of Tomato Head Hummus classic flavor
- Cooking oil (canola, olive, or avocado oil)
- Heat a skillet over low to medium heat
- Add a tablespoon of preferred cooking oil
- Add chopped artichoke hearts to skillet, stirring occasionally for a couple of minutes until they start to become more tender
- Add spinach in gradually until the cook down and start to wilt, then remove skillet from heat
- Scoop out two tubs of Classic Hummus into a mixing bowl with a spatula or large spoon
- Add cooked ingredients into bowl with hummus and mix evenly
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita bread... whatever you like!